It seems to you that you are healthy, but life energy seems to flow through your fingers. And every day it seems to be less and less. You feel irritated and tired. Digestive problems and persistent headaches bother you. It seems to you that you just need to get enough sleep on Saturday and Sunday, and everything will return to normal. But the weekend passes, the labor week begins, and all the problems come back again.
All these problems do not seem so big as to go with them to the doctor, but their very presence in your life is exhausting. They are like a drizzling rain – not very scary, but causing a lot of inconvenience.
Well, you are hardly seriously ill. Of course, it’s better to go to the doctor’s office and take tests to make sure you’re in good health. But, as a rule, the causes of minor problems with well-being become a strong contamination of the body. And here we are not talking about external purity at all, but about internal purity.
Here are 5 signs that your body needs urgent internal cleaning.
1. Constant fatigue
Even if you sleep enough, you may still feel a lack of sleep (see why healthy sleep is so important for men). As if you would sleep more and more. When this happens, it is a clear sign that it takes a lot of energy, and most of it is forcing the organs that are immersed in toxins to work. Of course, fatigue can have many causes, and in addition to the increased number of toxins in the body. But as practice shows, there is a lot of energy in a clean and healthy body, and its lack can easily be filled with even a short sleep.
2. Continuously arriving kilograms
Losing weight has never been easy. But if you regularly exercise and do not overeat, then the weight should be within normal limits. But if the mark on the scales for some reason stubbornly creeps up, then you should sound the alarm. Doctors often say that in such cases the cause is hormones. Or in the thyroid gland, which again rests on hormones. But the cause of thyroid disease can and, as a rule, are the very toxins. The body simply can not cope with their number and gradually fails. And so that in addition to the thyroid gland there are no problems with other organs, it is worthwhile, without delay, to engage in detoxification – cleaning the body, in other words.
3. Bad breath
You brush your teeth regularly, twice a day, or even more often. Chew gum after each meal. Packs use peppermint candies. But the breath does not get fresher and cleaner?
Well, it’s time to pay attention to the state of their digestive organs. Most likely, they are already insanely tired of the endless influx of harmful substances, and they need help. And bad breath is the first signal to start taking care of your health.
4. Bowel problems
The intestines are one of the most important organs in our body. It absorbs beneficial substances through its walls and helps the body get rid of unnecessary trash. And when there are more harmful products in our diet than healthy products, the intestines cease to cope. And many familiar constipations appear, and then skin problems, headaches, fatigue. In general, a whole set of unpleasant consequences.
5. Skin reactions
Speaking of skin problems. They are the brightest beacon saying that there are big problems inside. When the organs do not cope with the removal of toxins (due to too many), the toxins begin to literally surface. In the form of acne, psoriasis, dermatitis, eczema and other unattractive inflammations.
How to deal with hated toxins? How to cleanse the body? And how to keep it clean?
Here’s a set of tips to help you:
- Engage in indoor cleaning. Consult a doctor for help cleansing the body. It is better to do this under the supervision of a specialist, so do not practice the methods described on the network alone so that there are no more problems;
- Switch to a healthy diet (see lecture on raw food diet). Ask your doctor (if this is not the case, start it, it won’t be any worse) to choose the best diet for you. And stick to it, trying not to break in the holidays and during drinking with friends;
- Drink more water. This will not only help remove toxins, but also improve the functioning of all internal organs;
- Do not avoid sports. Physical activity is the key to health and beauty, anyone will say that. Do not believe? Check in practice!
- When brushing your teeth, do not forget to brush and tongue. You would know how many harmful microorganisms accumulate on it!
- Practice deep breathing. Yogis knew how to always be healthy and strong. Do not ignore their advice;
- Try to eat the freshest foods that contain a minimum of preservatives. Fruits and vegetables, as well as the experience of vegan nutrition, will be very useful here. We are what we eat, do not forget about it.
It’s not easy to achieve cleanliness and health. It’s even harder to always keep the body in good condition. But, believe me, the difference between a cluttered and a pure organism is not just big, it is huge! And if you work hard for the good of your health, then health will never let you down!
Good luck and cleanliness to you!